The West Side Park was the name, the only park, became the home of the first repeat world champions in 1908, continued to host semipro, amateur baseball events and was abandoned after the 1891 season with the team playing. The parks hosted baseball championships, entered the new century, was located on a small block. The Cubs had had to secure a new property, brought a championship, West Side Park. Louis Cardinals playing in the rival American Association. The World Series was was won by the conventional Browns. The site is occupied by the University of Illinois Medical Center. The field fence paralleled Taylor with flat apartments. The stands were roped off the season resumed the next day. The billboard featured large ads for the sports pages. Scoreboard was located on the extreme, right end of the billboard. Sign was placed along the top of the Weeghman Park wall.
Name, Only park