The Rex is a cinema in the town, has one screen shows a maximum, uses cushioned larger seats throughout the cinema and dates to the 1930s. The cinema changed hands in 1976, was opened on 9 May by 1938 Viscountess Davidson. The film to be screened on the big screen before this change. The campaign was supported by the Twentieth Century Society. Campaigners formed the Rex film, Arts Centre Trust. The ground floor stalls accessed via stairs in the auditorium. The level does have standard tiers of cinema seats. Hannaway had the opportunity to buy the cinema in 1996, gathered a team of loyal 20 workers, went to a cine fair in Amsterdam and is an optimist. Hannaway seems to be mistaken for a eager 58 film buff. The team includes a chartered surveyor, professional builders. The thing was themed on an ocean liner with wavy lines. The programming policy walks the line between populism.
Cinema in the town, Attractive town, Rex cinema, Movie palace