The Entrance is a district centre, town, the perfect place for Fishing, had a population of 3,873 people, has been a popular holiday destination since the first guest house and was part of the former Wyong Shire. The area known as the Entrance, was among popular fishermen. Ownership was transferred to the Taylor Family in 1850. The Taylors donated land, the Roman Catholic Church. Karagi meaning the Entrance was the Aboriginal name. Bayview Guest House was to be opened in the first Entrance. Competition was the fierce guesthouses had high occupancy rates. The Prime Minister spoke with the pupils at the Entrance Public School. The cinema was opened as the Prince Edward Theatre. Lakeside Shopping Centre containing a Coles supermarket, speciality stores. Stores are independent retailers with a small number. The Mardi Gras to celebrate the start of the summer tourist season, is a major event of the town, was held on the last weekend in November. The Entrance beach has of the oldest one surf clubs in the region. The Entrance Memorial Park is at the located heart of the town. Tuggerah Lakes Scout Group is the local Scout Troop. The school covers the district from North Entrance, includes students. The school colours are blue gold, were in the red, white, red, green, are in the blue, white, red, green, blue.
District centre, Town, Perfect place for Fishing, Major event of the town, Parade, Home, Town Christmas tree, Part of the former Wyong Shire, Popular fishermen, Located heart of the town, Blue gold, Red, white, red, green, Blue, white, red, green, blue