The Royal Grammar School Worcester is an independent, coeducational school in Worcester. The school held a yearly house championship, is a member of the HMC, consists of the main, senior school and was founded as a secular, monastic school in Worcester. The school continued to exist under the control of the city guilds. The Masters are John Wall Amongst six, Earl Beauchamp, acquired much land for the school. The Charity Commission survey recorded a number of Pubs. The houses were established membership of houses, were boarders, Barbourne, were created by the headmaster Godfrey Brown and are. The Perrins Hall was built to in the 1914 plans of Alfred Hill Parker. Flagge Meadow Flagge Meadow was levelled used for first cricket. The ground has played host, several, second XI fixtures. Land Flagge Meadow is at the located back of the school. Springfield had attached two paddocks of an acre, remained boarding a house for the school, passed into the hands of the the Alice Ottley School.
Independent, coeducational school in Worcester, Member of the HMC, Building