Riverdale Park is a large park spanning the Lower Don River, looking west, May, opened on the same site in 1880. Footbridge crosses the Don Valley Parkway, Bayview Avenue. The bridge is near the located site of a butternut Tree bridge. Plaque is affixed to the main entrance of the school. Water collects from the slope, was collecting at the base of the slope. Flower garden bloomed of the most, ordinary, English flowers. The Don jail constructed on the east side of the river. Pipes are used to vent methane gas from a landfill site. City Parks department announced an ambitious park improvement plan. Family groups lived in skin tents During hunting seasons. Don River was straightened channelled in the late, 19th century. Riverdale Park West is of the Toronto Necropolis Cemetery with the Riverdale Farm.
Large park spanning the Lower Don River, Original site in 1970s, Toronto Necropolis Cemetery with the Riverdale Farm