Miller Park is a public park under the management, was laid out to in the 1864 design of Edward Milner. The park contains examples of Pulhamite rockwork, is of one two city centre, went through an extensive restoration programme in the early C21. The parks are separated by the East Lancashire Railway embankment, are linked by bridges at each end. Preston Corporation had started to develop land in the area. The railway embankment dividing Miller Park from Avenham Park. The path leads off to along the south line of the embankment, emerges from the rockwork. The bridge carries the railway over the riverside walk, is of stone with a stone parapet. Terraces have been laid out on sloping land on the north side.
Public park under the management