Marling School is a grammar school with academy status, the oldest, secondary school in Stroud, had c in 1971. The school has replaced the Art, Drama, is a lead school for the teaching, has completed the schools Build a Plane challenge and has a wide range of clubs. The school was amalgamated with the Stroud Technical School for boys, was amalgamated with the Stroud, is steeped in history with some historic buildings and was discontinued in the 1865 boys. The Technical School buildings form the Art, Drama departments. Facilities Marling School has a programme of rebuilding. Form block serves the students of the Marling School. The schools were teaching a total of 167 pupils in 1816 three, were supported by church collections, were reorganized. The Sunday schools had a total of 512 pupils in 1816. The Wesleyan Methodists had started a Sunday school. Sunday schoolroom was built the adjoining, Primitive, Methodist chapel in Parliament Street in 1858. The Whiteshill buildings were used for boys for girls. The board schools were taken over by the county council under the Act. The Thrupp council school had an average attendance. Chloe School founded at Amberley by Nathaniel Cambridge. Christopher joined the Foreign, Commonwealth Office.
Grammar school with academy status, Oldest, secondary school in Stroud, Lead school for the teaching