Kelvingrove Park is a public park on the located River Kelvin. Kelvingrove contains a bandstand, skatepark, was created as the West End Park, sits around the contours of a large hill. The park is flanked to the west by Gilmorehill, contains statues of physicist Lord Kelvin, was intended to provide for the continued expansion of the city. Buildings were constructed in the park for the International Exhibitions. The fountain was built to in a 1872 design by James Sellars. MSP Pauline McNeill presented a motion, the Scottish Parliament. Acts announced for the Magners Summer Nights Festival. Century draws to with the close celebration of Glasgow. The exhibition site sprawled over 73 acres in Kelvingrove Park. Germ stages are the beginnings of those colossal machines. Amusements included the switchback railway, gondola trips. Dido umbrella stand are shown of the finest parasols. The Park Ranger Information Centre is located Kelvin Way, the tennis.
Public park on the located River Kelvin