The Englischer Garten is a large, public park in the centre. The area had been to flooding from the subject Isar. Sckell had had guiding a role from the beginning, was appointed Superintendent in 1804. The designer was in the unknown, early, nineteenth century. The Munich tower has five storeys, the ground storey roof. Custom was forbidden by the police on moral grounds. Kleinhesselohe had been the original, northern limit of the park. Gabriel von Seidel built a boathouse with food service in 1882 - 1883 . The English garden is divided into two portions, is designed as the important, first, public garden on the Continent. The amphitheatre is used for open air performances in summer. Mai die ersten 1790 Vorlesungen begannen aber erst. Zu dieser Zeit dauerten die Amtszeiten, Dekane ein Jahr. Auch die Chirurgische und die Geburtshilfliche Klinik zogen.
Large, public park in the centre