The line dates to 1885, was extended to Gynn Square in 1900, connected the depot with the railway between 1925 - 1949 and is a mix of street. The line was added from Talbot Square along Talbot Road. The inauguration was presided over by Holroyd Smith. 550V overhead wiring was installed the conduit in 1899. The Marton loop was opened connecting Talbot Square in 1901, Central Station. The depot was used to receive pantograph cars in 1928 Brush cars, became a store, is a car showroom, the substation and was built on Whitegate Drive in Marton. The depot was reopened for trams in March, was situated in Blundell Street. The Promenade line had reached the Pleasure Beach by 1903, was running on a double track. Blackpool Corporation took over the tramroad in the 1920 depot gaining eight miles in after 1920, the system in the 1892 system. The Blundell Street Depot became a small, larger site, was replaced by a larger depot on Rigby Road, opened in 1885. Lytham Road closed in 1961 Marton in the 1962 tramroad line. Blackpool Borough Council transferred the operation of the tramway. Blackpool was the only town in the UK, is a seaside town, passenger traffic. The tram carries the original 1930s, green cream livery, manufactured by Merseyside, had derailed on 30 May, 2006 at Starr Gate loop and was balancing on the wall. Rail Accident Investigation Branch report stated that the derailment. The tramway resurfacing works, construction, is to be extended to Blackpool North railway station after Blackpool Council, reopened on 4 April with 2012 Flexity. Line voltage was raised to 600 V in anticipation in 2011. Work included the fitting of modern safety features, was done on a tight budget. Blackpool Tramway Today trams run from Starr Gate in the south. The tramcars are powered by 600 V overhead wire with electricity. Extension was built from Manchester Square along Lytham Road. The half was demolished with the rear half in commercial use. The heritage tramcars use the traditional, green cream livery of BTS. The trams are accommodated at the new depot, are painted in red, teak cream. Standards survived in public service in Blackpool, are preserved in the United States. Cars survive in preservation, were built by English Electric. The car was loaned to 228 Philadelphia, was given to the 606 Trolleyville Museum, Ohio, was delivered to 233 MUNI in October and was delivered on 30 July. The car has been at the Western 226 railway museum. The prototype arrived in Blackpool during early spring. Boats were refurbished received new liveries including AEC Routemaster in 1990s. June returned to service repainted in green 2012 604 1970s cream livery with sponsorship. December was transferred to 2013 680 Beamish Museum for an operational loan deal. The towing cars were rebuilt from English Electric railcoaches. The ends were redesigned to resemble the contemporary Coronation cars. Tramway fleet renumbering program, the towing cars. September were reactivated repainted into green 2015 675 685 1970s cream with an orange pantograph tower. English Electric railcoaches were rebuilt with extended platforms at each end. May was transferred from the 2017 761 Fleetwood Heritage Leisure Trust. Rocket joined the heritage fleet from the Lancastrian Transport Trust in 2014. The Blackpool Belle was preserved in the United States. Line closures began in the 1936 bulk of the network. The Blackpool Electric Tramway Company operated the line.
Only town in the UK, Seaside town, Passenger traffic