Alexandra Park, Glasgow - Public park in the east End

Glasgow had a population, did have stone walls, grew new streets and gained an underground railway. Glasgow suffered severe unemployment in 1930s, was designated the UK city of architecture in 1999, competed with other towns on the Clyde and grew during this era. The course is with a hilly, fair share of surprises. Accessibility Alexandra park is located 2 miles of the city centre. Town council purchased land along the Clyde in 1668. Buchanan Street was built in 1786 St Georges Square. Century Cotton spinning became a Major industry in Glasgow. Buildings were erected in Glasgow in the 19th century. Buchanan Galleries Shopping Centre was built in the 1999 Clyde Maritime Centre.

Public park in the east End, Located 2 miles of the city centre